<body>

RECENT ENTRIES
Entry title: HAPPY NEW YEAR,2010's coming!
Date / Time : Thursday, December 31, 2009 / 4:18 PM
My second post for the day,im going to talk abt how i feel abt this yr and what i hope abt next yr. :D

This yr has been a very memorable year to me,where rly many many things happened,
there were happy ones and sad ones. I rly enjoyed this year alot,with my friends and everyone..(: There were times when I cried,I thank those who were there for me, to comfort me when i was down. I thank God for blessing me this yr,in my studies,for blessing me with good results. I thank God for,that things went smoothly in my daily prefectorial duties,though there were some ups and downs, And im really glad that Im able to carry on my prefectorial duties next year.I also thank God for my choir stuff,my position that was handed down to me,I hope that I will be able to cope with everything next year. I rly enjoyed myself this year,and i hope that this yr would nvr end.

I hope that next year would be a better year,I hope that i will be able to prove myself as a good servant leader,to serve the school as well as to serve the Lord.
Also,to be able to cope well with my studies next yr,cos i will be missing lessons cos of sec1 camp.I also pray that the sec1 camp 2010 would go on smoothly because all of us have put in alot of effort in organising the camp. I hope that everything will go on smoothly next year,that the choir will work even harder than we did and prove to ourselves that we are indeed a gold choir. I pray that friendship that was forged in sec1 and 2,will still remain. I hope that everything would go on smoothly for me,and everyone who are important in my heart.
2010 would be a challenging and tough year for me,to juggle between my studies,pb and choir,but i know that I have someone who's always there for me!
I hope everything would stay the same or even better than before,
and to cherish your loved ones in the upcoming yr. No matter how far they are from you,they're always there for you.
Hoping that 2010 would be a good start for everyone!

(a verse to all)
Matthew 5:13-16:

You are the salt of the earth; but if the salt has lost its taste, how shall its saltiness be restored? You are the light of the world. A city set on a hill cannot be hid... Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in heaven.


Happy New Year 2010!!


<3JIAQI!



ABOUT
Jiaqi

28095

Chorister

jiaqi928@hotmail.com

Facebook-abled

TAGBOARD
Just for reading,sorry,no tagboard=)
MUSIC!


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

AFFILIATES
Alyssa
Alison

Audrey
Carine
Chen lao shi
Estee
Gabrielle
Geena
Gloria
GuoFang
Hannah
Jackie
Jaysleen
JiaYing
Jodie
Julia
Karlyn
Keely
Kim
Laeticia
LiMing
LimWei
Li Yan
Mich Boen
Nic Lim
Priscilla
Rebecca
Shannon
Sheryl Seet
Stephanie
Tiffany
XinYi
YanYi
YiHua
© Layout done by materialisti-c. xoxo