<body>

RECENT ENTRIES
Entry title: It's Christmas Eve!
Date / Time : Thursday, December 24, 2009 / 12:57 PM
It's Christmas Eve everybody!=)

Hmm,i guess i'll be going Safra tonight for dinner,Im not sure yet.
Cos usually we do that every Christmas Eve,we go to that Jap restaurant,Sakura(Its rly nice) to eat! But this yr,Im not sure though,we didnt book in advance,
cos my auntie,who's now in america is usually the one who does the booking and everything but she's not here to book for us alr :(
I kind of miss her now..:(
Srsly hope today will be okay,i want to go sakura.

Okay anw,woke up at 10am today,
played guitar,read my chi storybook,i doubt i can finish reading it,gosh and then i must do the zuo wen after that.
Im currently doing the acelearning now,I don know whats wrong with me,
its like all the questions that Im doing,all's wrong,I gt quite a number of qns wrong alr..
I hope someone would help me....
Oh well...

I rly dont know whats wrong with everything,its been 2days only
and everything has changed so much,where are you?
Im not in the mood to do anything now till everyth's alright..Grr :(

JINGLE JINGLE JINGLE JINGLE JINGLE!(im known for this :D)



ABOUT
Jiaqi

28095

Chorister

jiaqi928@hotmail.com

Facebook-abled

TAGBOARD
Just for reading,sorry,no tagboard=)
MUSIC!


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

AFFILIATES
Alyssa
Alison

Audrey
Carine
Chen lao shi
Estee
Gabrielle
Geena
Gloria
GuoFang
Hannah
Jackie
Jaysleen
JiaYing
Jodie
Julia
Karlyn
Keely
Kim
Laeticia
LiMing
LimWei
Li Yan
Mich Boen
Nic Lim
Priscilla
Rebecca
Shannon
Sheryl Seet
Stephanie
Tiffany
XinYi
YanYi
YiHua
© Layout done by materialisti-c. xoxo