HO HO HO MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL :D:DYtd,had a great dinner at Sakura (Y)
At first,mum didnt want to go there,but my father saw that I was quite unhappy about it,so he made a reservation there.
We reached there at about 8pm,ate till abt 10 or so.
The food there us rly nice(: Yum :DD (Y)
Ate soba,a like soba!And then sushi!!Unagi and my fave dory fish!
I tried turkey ytd,and honey baked ham too.
And there were lots of ice cream,many diff flavour!!:) :)Super nice!
And my favourites,OREO CHEESECAKE AND BLUEBERRY CHEESCAKE!It's SUPER NICE!!
tHE DURIAN PUFFS ARE NICE TOO!!! I think i gained a lot of weight during the hols,
I've been eating quite alot seriously :( Time to slim down!
Took pics,its on fb alr!
Yepsyeps,received many greetings from lots of people at 12am!=)
Thanks for being an impt part of my life this yr my friends!(:
Hoping the year ahead would be another fruitful one:D
Once again,wishing all a BUNNY HOPPING CHRISTMAS!WHEE:D