<body>

RECENT ENTRIES
Entry title: liar liar liar.
Date / Time : Sunday, January 10, 2010 / 8:37 PM
I really dont understand,
its just you lying to me again,
I thought you could be there to listen to me,
but instead you turned to some other person instead.

I dislike hypocrites,
who steal people away from you.
Tell me why.
I feel so horrible inside.

Well,today,woke up at 9plus cos i had to go for tuition at 11am,
I dk why but i felt really tired in tuition,kept yawning,
but good thing Mrs Selva tried to make the lesson interesting,
she talked abt Olevel results tmr,and she's rly scared also,
cos she does not know if this batch will do well.
This made me really worried,Im worried..
Im worried..
Sigh sigh sigh.

Then came home,rested a while,i felt super weak today,
then i tried to do hw,finished bio,but i still hav chem,amath and emath.
Its rly stresful and hard to handle.
Help.
And i oso didn feel well today,
i vomited today.I also donno why today like that.
Thanks daddy for the fish and chips,
sorry that i didnt finish and i just took a few bites thats all,
cos i really didnt have the appetite to eat.
Oh well.

I hope tmr results will be okay,and I'll pray hard.
"Cast all your cares onto him"



ABOUT
Jiaqi

28095

Chorister

jiaqi928@hotmail.com

Facebook-abled

TAGBOARD
Just for reading,sorry,no tagboard=)
MUSIC!


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

AFFILIATES
Alyssa
Alison

Audrey
Carine
Chen lao shi
Estee
Gabrielle
Geena
Gloria
GuoFang
Hannah
Jackie
Jaysleen
JiaYing
Jodie
Julia
Karlyn
Keely
Kim
Laeticia
LiMing
LimWei
Li Yan
Mich Boen
Nic Lim
Priscilla
Rebecca
Shannon
Sheryl Seet
Stephanie
Tiffany
XinYi
YanYi
YiHua
© Layout done by materialisti-c. xoxo