Sec 1 i discover camp 2010 was a BLAST! :D
All of us enjoyed it,i enjoyed it loads too!
With my awesome Sings comm,
I thank God that everything went smoothly for the sings sessions.
Cos at first the sec1s were quite quiet i guess,but they were hyped up after that:)
Im rly glad they did,the response was good!The games went rly well:)
Had fun at my station,Simon says,Alsion and me were the station masters.
Then at sentosa,me and rachel were game marshals for Groovy Moovy!:D
Went 7-11 bought loads of stuff to eat,and now my wallet is empty!Im broke!!
Finale night was great,but i screwed up!
On stage,i didn know what to say,i frgt everyth,it was super scary !
Cos i wore a wig,haha,Im taylor swift!!:D
But then im glad the rest of the stuff went well!! :)
Then ytd,after break camp,Ms Ng and Mr Pang treated us to Macs,:)
Yay-ness!:DD
The all of us talked,like one thing that we've done well and one
that needs improvement.
I think i learnt alot throught the camp.
I donno why but i cried. Just thought of everything and thears came down.
I'll miss the camp COMM!!! And my sings comm!! Everyone!We rly bonded rly well
and yeah,enjoyed it alot:D
CAMP COMM KEMAMA!OLE OLE AH AH!