<body>

RECENT ENTRIES
Entry title: Tired !
Date / Time : Tuesday, January 5, 2010 / 9:22 PM
Im feeling really tired now :(
I've got loads to do i think,
I havent pack my bag yet!! :(
Going for sec1 I discover camp tmr!
I hope everything will go well,as I said,everyone worked rly extremmeeelyy
hard!! :D I hope my Sings comm will go well too!! :D Jiayou peeps!

Arghh...and today,we started lessons.
Amath emath,SS,Eng.
A math and Emath are like enough to kill me,
I rly feel like dying already.
I kindof forget my sec2 stuff and then now,i dont even go for maths tuition,
told my mother abt maths,how hard is it and etc,she ask me if i want tuition.
Idk if i shld,maybe i shld just try and study on my own?
But i feel like im alr sinking!!!! Goodness...
Then the teachers are like telling us abt O levels next yr,goodness!
StresS STRESS STRESS!! Help!!

Will be back on 8th Jan :) :)



ABOUT
Jiaqi

28095

Chorister

jiaqi928@hotmail.com

Facebook-abled

TAGBOARD
Just for reading,sorry,no tagboard=)
MUSIC!


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

AFFILIATES
Alyssa
Alison

Audrey
Carine
Chen lao shi
Estee
Gabrielle
Geena
Gloria
GuoFang
Hannah
Jackie
Jaysleen
JiaYing
Jodie
Julia
Karlyn
Keely
Kim
Laeticia
LiMing
LimWei
Li Yan
Mich Boen
Nic Lim
Priscilla
Rebecca
Shannon
Sheryl Seet
Stephanie
Tiffany
XinYi
YanYi
YiHua
© Layout done by materialisti-c. xoxo