HELLO PEEPS!zx
Its the holidays (YAY,finally!)
Yep,but i gotta work hard during this one week hol,i need to catch up on my sleep,and most imptly study lah!
My results are like SCREWED ttm :( wth.
Sigh sigh,sometimes i just think im rlllyy stupid cos i must like read a tozen times
then something will be stuck in my head. :(
How am i gna survive in 3a1?
I kinda regret choosing this class...:(
But i made new friends,which is a good thing!:D
Im uploading CNY and PB installation pics now!=) Yay!
I have a nice song reccommendation: Tonight by FM static:D
Love it ttm!
Tonight I'm falling and I cant get up,I need your loving hands to pick me up,
and every night i miss you,i can just look up and know the stars and holding you,holding you,holding you tonight.
God bless !
May everyone spend their march hols wisely!(: